World Card Making Day 2016

Yesterday was World Card Making Day and I loved scrolling through my instagram feed looking at the wonderful cards and events going on to celebrate.

With a relaxed afternoon of crafting ahead (a rare treat these days!) I decided to get autumnal.

I had been looking through my paper stash earlier in the week and came across an old Graze box I had kept from what I guess was last autumn.

It was perfect for an autumn card and paired with some Lawn Fawn hedgehogs and leaves from a Hero Arts set I recently purchased.

I embossed the 'hello friend' and the hedgehogs in some green/gold embossing powder I have had for years (sorry don't know the brand!) to help them stand out.








A simple, autumnal card to send a friend.


This card is entered into Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (Powder Power)

Some of the products used:

Comments

  1. I love how your autumnal card turned out! You're right about the background being absolutely perfect! And I love how you carried the leaf theme through with the leaves around your hedgehogs. The subtle stitching effect looks lovely and the sentiment is just perfect. This card would be so spot-on for so many occasions. Thank you so much for sharing your skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts