Gorjuss Goodies

I thought I'd show you all today some recent goodies I purchased from the Gorjuss range.

I'm a frugal person, I don't like to spend money on non-essentials, probably because money is tight and I have two daughters to think about before myself! However I really wanted to buy some stationary bits for my new planner - functional yet decorative additions. I also wanted to start a daily journal and had been looking around for the perfect note-book.

After some perusing on Amazon I came across some Gorjuss sticky notes which led to looking at the rest of their range.

I love their illustrations, I don't know what it is that draws me to them. They are cute but not pink kittens if you know what I mean. I think they remind me a little of me, a little of my daughter's. They have a positive message, are decently dressed. You get the idea.

I could have gone overboard but the price and my budget reined me in! Here is what I did purchase:


1. Santoro Gorjuss You Brought Me Love Sticky Note Set

These sticky notes are going to be put to good use in my planners for 'To Do' lists, reminders, notes etc. It contains a variety of sizes of notes with little illustrations, some lined, some blank, some patterned.
 

2. Gorjuss Magnetic Bookmark set : Ruby, Purrrfect Love & We Can All Shine
Partly for decoration, partly to use as bookmarks and to keep papers together. I couldn't resist these magnetic bookmarks.
 

3. Santoro Gorjuss Seasonal Scribblers
I've recently subscribed to Mrs. Brimbles on YouTube and have been slowly working my way through her backlog of videos. She has inspired me to start keeping a daily journal. This led to much time searching online for the perfect journal. Nothing really took my fancy and some were just, in my opinion, too expensive. When I saw these little seasonal notebooks I thought they would be a nice neat way to journal and split into seasons could work well for me. I will be writing in them for the first time tonight :-)


What added extras do you have in your planner and do you like the Gorjuss range as much as me!

Jx

Comments

Popular Posts