A Day in My Life

As a self-employed, work at home mum my days are busy and full. I thought I'd share a day in my life and what I get up to.

________________________________________

Today was a typical Monday with the kids waking up around 7am. They are always hungry as soon as they wake and it is our routine that they have some fruit, a cup of milk and are allowed to watch half an hour of TV.

During this time I NEED a cup of tea to fully wake up!

 I sat down at my desk, checked my e-mails and wrote my To Do list for the day.
 

 The morning was spent taking my eldest to school, my youngest to ballet and grocery shopping.

Back at home, before lunch, I made up an order to be posted ... all ready for it's journey to Germany. I send my products all over the world. It amazes me to think that people from Australia to Norway, Mexico to Russia are using my creations!


 
I spent a few hours finishing making new designs for dividers. These ones have an inspirational
quote on each page and I will be putting a set in my own Personal Aston. My favourite quote from them is, 'Take time to do what makes your soul happy.' as this year I am really working on having a happier more content life.




  I also finished cutting out and hole punching some dividers I had started making last week.


 Time for the school run again and taking my eldest to Ballet. She stays in the class on her own, and with my husband home early looking after the little one, I had a rare half hour to myself. I treated myself to a chai latte and did some planning, enjoying the peace and quiet - bliss!
 
 

 Back to reality and it's cooking dinner, baths, brushing teeth, stories and bed. Not forgetting the washing up!

It's just after 7pm and a well deserved cuppa and some TV is on the agenda (whilst I photograph and list the products I've made today in my shop and finally write this blog post).

It's been a fun and productive day but now my eyes are getting sleepy so I'll say Sweet dreams and Good Night.

Jx 

Comments

Popular Posts