A Trio of Florals

These three simple cards were made using one stamp set: 'Happy Day Flowers' by Hero Arts. It's not
a set I often reach for so I decided to put it into use and create three different cards. These are great everyday cards to send to people just to let them know you care and are thinking of them.
I built up the designs spontaneously stamping in my memento dew drop dye inks leaving a gap in the centre for the sentiment.
The sentiments I embossed using versamark ink and silver embossing powder. I mounted each image using foam tape, for a bit of dimension, onto complimentary coloured card and then stuck this onto the card base.
These cards are being entered into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Some of the products I used:


Comments

  1. What a lovely trio, Josie! They all work great for our "Fabulous Florals" theme at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts