Celebrate!

In my continuation of challenging myself to make different styles of cards, today's is a celebration card suitable for any occasion.
I die cut the word CELEBRATE using Lawn Fawn's 'Quinn's ABC' and decorated the card using small confetti and bunting stamps from Lawn Fawn's 'Birthday Tags'. It's not often I use these small elements from stamp sets alone but think they work well on this card leaving the CELEBRATE to be the main feature.

I used my Memento dew drop inks in colours Elderberry, Teal Zeal, Peanut Brittle and Tuxedo Black. I coloured the bunting with my pro markers in the nearest matching colours; Amethyst, Sky Blue and Honeycomb.




After trimming everything to the right size I mounted the CELEBRATE onto some dark purple card with foam tape to help it stand out. I then mounted it onto my purple card base. To add a little more interest I added some sparkle to the bunting, CELEBRATE and tiny triangles using my clear Wink of Stella pen.

A simple but fun card :-)

This card is being entered into Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge 'Celebrate'

Some of the products I used:



Comments

  1. Such a fun celebration card!! I love how you die cut the word, it looks awesome. Thank you so much for joining us in the celebration at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts