The perfect duo

I am going through a phase of wanting to declutter. Maybe it's the effects of Spring finally making an appearance. I am sorting through clothes, kid's toys, books ... you name it if we don't use it it's gone.

With this I have wanted a simpler system for my planner (still loving my A5 Rasberry Finsbury). If I had the time, and energy (!), I would love to spend time filling out, decorating, journalling a multitude of pages but at present I don't. Time is sparse and needs to be used wisely and efficiently! I decided to redesign a stand alone daily page that had everything I wanted in one place. This is what I came up with:

I am really pleased with the result and it works much better for me for now.
A simple Morning/Afternoon/Evening schedule to keep track of any appointments or events.

A To Do list is a must.

I wanted a blank space to give flexibility of use.

I like to record my meals and fluid intake as I am trying to get back into healthier habits (I have had a bad winter!)






I also made a Personal size version, although I currently don't use this size planner:


The only thing that wasn't working was keeping track of monthly dates. I designed and made small laminated monthly calendar cards which can be easily moved around your planner and are great for quick referencing dates. I love them (and they can fit into all size planners depending on how they are punched). Here is an example of one in my A5:


For me these are currently 'The Perfect Duo'  :-)



Comments

Popular Posts