My Four Filofax

I know in the world of planner addicts, to own four Filofaxes is nothing. I feel like one in each size (besides A4 which I think would be a little too big for me) is plenty.

So let me introduce them:

My most recent purchase is a personal size Aston in orchid. This is a pre-owned planner which I purchased from e-bay. You are never too sure about e-bay and how reliable the description is. I would say I did ok. There was a little cosmetic staining (as stated) and it needed a little wipe down with a damp cloth but I got a good deal, paying a third of the original cost. I am in the process of setting this up and it will act as my 'go to' diary and calendar.

It is a beautiful colour and feels lovely. I have great plans for this making pretty dividers and personalised inserts.

Watch this space for a set-up blog soon.














 
My original and well used Filofax is my Finsbury A5 in raspberry. This is currently my everything planner! That is about to change with the arrival of the above ^. It is getting too full and I don't take it out of the house so it doesn't fully serve it's purpose as a diary. The new addition making it 'too fat' is the Leonie Dawson's 'Create Your Shining Year' work book. I really enjoyed working through it and believe it will help focus me to achieve more this year. (disclaimer - it does contain some stuff I'm really not into but I just skipped those pages!). I am excited about tweaking this planner to be a useful tool for my personal and household development!
 
My neglected pocket is a gorgeous aqua colour Saffiano. I love my handmade inserts in this and had been using it for business purposes. Again I shall be updating it and making full use of it once again.


Absolutely love the colour of this planner
and breaks up the otherwise purple collection!





My last Filofax, and sadly unused to this point, is a Mini Finchley in Imperial Purple. I love it and  thought it would work as a wallet, but on receiving it I'm not so sure it would for me. It sits on my shelf looking pretty and perfect. It was another eBay purchase, again for around a third of the original price, but it is immaculate and came in it's original Filofax box case. I am determined to give it a job - probably as a handbag diary/lists/to do's for out and about. Just need to design myself some inserts!
 
It really is lovely with a nice textured leather.
 
Who out there has a mini and what do you use it for?
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'd love to hear about your collection so feel free to leave a comment or a link to your blog :-)
 
Josie x
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts