Happy Mistakes

It is still the school holidays here so the house is full of energy and noise.

The girls enjoy crafting whilst their attention span lasts so my recent endeavours revolve around them. We borrowed my mums Cuttle Bug to play around with and the girls loved the process of sandwiching the plates and turning the handle, more so than the making with what we cut out!

I had a simple card in mind to make, using a postage stamp die to cut an aperture in a card.


I wanted to stick a raised bunny from

my new Carnival Cupcakes stamps

(by Mama Elephant) in the centre of

the aperture.


It was all going well until I realised that

when the card was standing the bunny

was all slanted inside the card and just

didn't work!





My solution - just turn it into a little decoration for the art board where it can sit alongside the toddler's rainbows and collages :-)

 

I will learn from that mistake ... it still looks cute though!

Jx

Comments

Popular Posts