A neat little trio

I own two Filofaxes an A5 Finsbury in raspberry and a Pocket Saffiano in aquamarine (?).

I love my A5 size. It is perfect for all my at home needs. Anything from my diary, work ideas, lists, meal plans, monthly finances etc.. It has space to breathe, to create ... but it stays at home. For one it is not going to fit in my bag nor would I want to carry all the info in it around with me.

I had pondered for a while about getting a mini or pocket. Maybe as a wallet. Something that could slip in my back and go 'out and about'. My wish list would be a Malden but for now that is out of the budget. So instead after some searching around on e-bay I decided to bite the bullet and got a great deal on a new Pocket Saffiano.

This new purchase has a two-fold purpose. One to be small enough to fit in my bag and two so I can see how my designs work in a different sized Filofax. I absolutely love the colour, those greeny-blue teals and aquamarines are my favourite. I can see that I am going to love this Filofax as much as my A5.

My trio is lastly made up of a Personal Metropol Zip. It is not mine, it is my husbands ... I have 'borrowed' it for design purposes.

A5 Finsbury, Personal Metropol Zip and Pocket Saffiano


My own trio will hopefully one day be completed by a Mini Malden (I have this fascination with minis) which I would like to use as a wallet. I can dream.

What Filofaxes do you have? What is on your dream list?

Comments

Popular Posts