Punching Pages

I was in the market for a whole punch. Filofaxes have a six hole binder system so your standard two hole punch just isn't going to work. I was going to try a single hole punch but as fate had it it no longer worked (probably needs sharpening or something?!). I could forsee many a headache trying to get holes in the right place had that thing worked.

I started to do a little research and was getting frustrated at my lack of workable options, until that is I came across an ingenious solution (I'll come back to that later).

For a while it seemed there was nothing that would work for all three sizes I own - A5, Personal and Pocket. Was it asking too much? Were my design dreams about to be shattered by the realisation that I would have to buy two or more expensive punches to fit my needs!?

I was very tempted by the Rapesco Diary Punch but all the reviews said it didn't work for an A5 size filofax.
That's when I lucked out. By random chance I came across this YouTube video and my prayers were answered:

I bought the Rapesco Diary Punch on Amazon for a reasonable £12.44 inclusive of postage and it is doing the job great.


I hope this is useful to some of you who may also be searching for a punch for your planner pages.

    ************************************************************
All opinions are my own and have not been sponsored.



Comments

Popular Posts