The Start of Something New

I am embarking on a new journey into the social networking, on-line selling, digital designing world.

I'm excited!

I have owned a filofax for the past couple of years. Bought the brand inserts and developed a system that worked for me. However it was not perfect ... Why had I not thought before about designing my own inserts? I guess I didn't know it could be done, thought the hole punching would be too tricky.

I looked on Etsy for other inserts to buy, some were not that different, didn't fit my needs, others came close to perfect. Then I had my light bulb moment! Why pay for something I could do myself and even sell for a little money. I have done digital designs before making party invitations and was sure I could achieve a result that I would be happy with.

My neglected Etsy shop was going to be rejuvenated with new products and passion. The journey has only just started but my first design set for an A5 planner is in the shop ready to buy (and in my filofax ready to go and keep my life on track!).

Join my journey.

Share yours.


Comments

Popular Posts